top of page
Muay thai kick, padwork

ED Visa

We now offer Muay Thai ED Visa

At Lanna Muay Thai we are able to provide our students with a 1 year Education (ED) Visa.

If you want to train with us, we are able to offer you Muay Thai Visa so you can focus on your training with no need to look for alternative solutions to your long term stay in Thailand.

Our visa will allow you to stay in Thailand for 1 year and you will need to attend at least 2 training sessions per week (2 hours sessions) to be eligible for this visa. 

You will be able to apply for the ED visa when you are already in Thailand with a tourist visa. We will prepare all documents needed for the application all we need from you is

-6 passport photos

-copy of your passport

-Residence certificate TM30 ( we will help you obtain this) 

we will prepare everything else, you will only need to be present at immigration to get the stamp on your passport. 

Save time and money by enrolling at Lanna Muay Thai and applying for your Muay Thai visa with us.


See the prices below ( per year)

bottom of page